The Recognition Committee
The Recognition Committee (RC) is a specially constituted group established to monitor and run the REV scheme.
Role & Responsibilities
The Recognition Committee currently comprises nine members and has five key tasks to fulfil to ensure the success and growth of the Recognised European Valuer Scheme (REV).
* The first task is to assess those TEGoVA Member Associations who wish to award Recognised European Valuer status certificates to their valuer members to ensure that the TMA meets the standards required by the REV Scheme as approved by the TEGoVA General Assembly.
* The second purpose of the Committee is to keep the REV scheme under review to ensure that it not only maintains but seeks to improve the required standards in order that clients of may have confidence in REV valuer members of a TMA.
* The third requirement is to ensure that TEGoVA provides TMAs and individual REVs with news and information through a relevant and dedicated section of the TEGoVA website.
* The fourth responsibility of the Committee is to ensure through a transparent audit process that an approved TMA maintains the required standards as set out in the Agreement between themselves and TEGoVA.
* The fifth duty is to work with the TEGoVA Secretariat, legal and other advisors to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Recognised European Valuer scheme.
The RC will additionally:
* The RC will be responsible for approving the procedures of each Member Association, in accordance with the Scheme.
* The final agreement between TEGoVA and the Member Association, is the responsibility of the Chairman of the Recognition Committee, who shall consult with members of the Committee and the applicant Member Association, and is subject to approval by the Board and the General Assembly.
In the implementation of these responsibilities the Recognition Committee regularly reports to the TEGoVA Board and where any matters of substance arise to ensure that they are submitted to the General Assembly for approval.
The TEGoVA Board will appoint, oversee and dismiss as appropriate a Recognition Committee (RC).
THE MEMBERS OF THE RC
The Chairman and members are appointed by the TEGoVA Board subject to ratification by the General Assembly.
The Recognition Committee currently comprises eleven members.
Krzysztof Grzesik FRICS REV
* Vice-Chairman of the Board of TEGoVA
* International Representative of The Polish Federation of Valuers' Associations (PFVA)
Polish Properties Sp.zo.o.
ul. Kruczkowskiego 8
Tel: +48 22 501 9695
Fax: +48 22 501 9694
Mobile: +48 501 053 900
Dipl.-Ing. Bernhard Bischoff REV
* Vice-President of the Association of Publicly Certified and Qualified Experts (BVS)
* Head of Real Estate Valuation Department of BVS
Spindelmühler Weg 37
Tel.: +49 30 81059262
Fax: +49 30 81059264
Managing Director of CRIF Certification Services (CCS)
CRIF Certification Services (CCS)
Via M. Fantin 1/3
Anamaria Ciobanu REV
* Vice-President of International Affairs of the National Association of Romanian Valuers (ANEVAR)
* Professor of Finance at The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies
* Editor in Chief of The Valuation Journal of ANEVAR
National Association of Romanian Valuers (ANEVAR)
RO-011158 Bucharest 1
Patrick Davitt FIPAV MCEI (Comm. For Oaths) REV
Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers (IPAV)
Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers (IPAV)
129 Lower Baggot Street
Tel: + 353 86 2592976
Ammanuelle Gauthier REV
* Member of the Board of the Chamber of Real Estate Valuers of France (CEIF-FNAIM)
CEO Euroflemming Expertise
36 rue Scheffer
Tel: +33 1 44 20 09 30
Mobile: + 33 6 72 91 37 28
Claude Galpin MRICS REV
* President of the French Institute of Real Estate Valuation (IFEI)
* Past Chairman of TEGoVA France
* President of VIF-EXPERTISE
120 avenue du Général Leclerc
Tel: +33 1 42 21 01 34
Fax: +33 1 42 21 03 62
Danijela Ilić FRICS CRE REV
* President of the National Association of Valuers of Serbia (NAVS)
National Association of Valuers of Serbia (NAVS)
Dimitrija Marinkovica n° 12
Tel: +381-11 2491-274
Fax: +381 11-3976-501
Dr. Carlos Marmolejo Duarte
* Associate Professor at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (PUC)
* Academic Partner of the Spanish Association of Real Estate and Urban Appraisal (AEVIU)
* Member of the Academic Committee of AEVIU
* Membrer of the Membership Committee of AEVIU
Centre de Política de Sòl i Valoracions (CPSV)
Av. Diagonal, 649, 4ª (Arquitectura Legal)
Tel: +34 93 401 6396
Fax: +34 93 401 64 26
Konstantinos P. Pallis REV
* Secretary General of the Association of Greek Valuers (AVAG)
Association of Greek Valuers (AVAG)
43 Panepistimiou Str.
HEL-105 64 Athens
Tel: + 30 210 3266156
Fax: + 30 210 3266148
Mobile: +30 6932475462
Ivars Strautins REV
* Hounored Member of the Latvian Association of Property Appraisers (LIVA)
* Member of the Board of LIVA
* Deputy Director of LIVA Appraisers Certification Bureau
* Partner of SIA "BIZNESA KONSULTANTU GRUPA"
Elizabetes Str. 65-7
Tel: +371 67288844
Mobile: +371 29236424
Pool of Auditors
Given the ever-increasing number of REV-awarding AMAs and the related number of assessments and audits, it was decided to constitute a pool of auditors made up of former Recognition Committee members. These auditors may be called to conduct audits at the RC Chairman's discretion.