The Recognition Committee
The Recognition Committee (RC) is a specially constituted group established to monitor and run the REV scheme.
Role & Responsibilities
The Recognition Committee currently comprises nine members and has five key tasks to fulfil to ensure the success and growth of the Recognised European Valuer Scheme (REV).
* The first task is to assess those TEGoVA Member Associations who wish to award Recognised European Valuer status certificates to their valuer members to ensure that the TMA meets the standards required by the REV Scheme as approved by the TEGoVA General Assembly.
* The second purpose of the Committee is to keep the REV scheme under review to ensure that it not only maintains but seeks to improve the required standards in order that clients of may have confidence in REV valuer members of a TMA.
* The third requirement is to ensure that TEGoVA provides TMAs and individual REVs with news and information through a relevant and dedicated section of the TEGoVA website.
* The fourth responsibility of the Committee is to ensure through a transparent audit process that an approved TMA maintains the required standards as set out in the Agreement between themselves and TEGoVA.
* The fifth duty is to work with the TEGoVA Secretariat, legal and other advisors to ensure the efficient and effective running of the Recognised European Valuer scheme.
The RC will additionally:
* The RC will be responsible for approving the procedures of each Member Association, in accordance with the Scheme.
* The final agreement between TEGoVA and the Member Association, is the responsibility of the Chairman of the Recognition Committee, who shall consult with members of the Committee and the applicant Member Association, and is subject to approval by the Board and the General Assembly.
In the implementation of these responsibilities the Recognition Committee regularly reports to the TEGoVA Board and where any matters of substance arise to ensure that they are submitted to the General Assembly for approval.
The TEGoVA Board will appoint, oversee and dismiss as appropriate a Recognition Committee (RC).
THE MEMBERS OF THE RC
The Chairman and members are appointed by the TEGoVA Board subject to ratification by the General Assembly.
The Recognition Committee currently comprises nine members.
Krzysztof Grzesik FRICS REV
* Vice-Chairman of the Board of TEGoVA
* Permanent Representative of PFVA
Polish Properties Sp.zo.o.
ul. Kruczkowskiego 8
Tel: +48 22 501 9695
Fax: +48 22 501 9694
Mobile: +48 501 053 900
Dipl.-Ing. Bernhard Bischoff REV
* Head of Real Estate Valuation Department
the Association of Publicly Certified and Qualified Experts (BVS)
Spindelmühler Weg 37
Tel.: +49 30 81059262
Fax: +49 30 81059264
Anamaria Ciobanu REV
* Professor of Finance at The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies
* Editor in Chief of The Valuation Journal, ANEVAR
* Member of ANEVAR
National Association of Romanian Valuers (ANEVAR)
RO-011158 Bucharest 1
Tania Frank MRICS REV
* Member of CEIF-FNAIM
* Secretary General & Member of the Board of TEGoVA France
* Real Estate Valuer
* Chartered Surveyor
Z.A. Parc des Collines
60, rue Jacques Mugnier
F-68067 Mulhouse Cx
Claude Galpin MRICS REV
* President of IFEI
* Past Chairman of TEGoVA France
* President of VIF-EXPERTISE
120 avenue du Général Leclerc
Tel: +33 1 42 21 01 34
Fax: +33 1 42 21 03 62
Anthony Prior FRICS IRRV Hon REV
* Permanent Representative of the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation (IRRV) at TEGoVA
* Adviser to the Board of TEGoVA
* Consultant Valuer to IRRV
* Consultant Valuer to Isle of Man Government
* Member of the Advisory Panel on Standards for the Planning Inspectorate
Tel: +44 20 74381046 or +44 1264738416
Mobile: +44 7880701662
Ivars Strautins REV
* Certified Real Property appraiser
* Certified Business appraiser
* Hounored Member of LIVA
* Member of the Board of LIVA
* Depuuty Director of LIVA Appraisers Certification Bureau
SIA "BIZNESA KONSULTANTU GRUPA"
Elizabetes Str. 65-7
Tel: +371 67288844
Mobile: +371 29236424
Maria Vlachogianni MRICS REV
* Certified Valuer
3, Eslin str.
15 23 Athens
Tel : +30 210 64 66 383
Fax : + 30 210 64 66 192
Mobile : +30 6977 29 39 93