РОССИЙСКОЕ ОБЩЕСТВО ОЦЕНЩИКОВ (POO)
1st Basmanney lane 2 A
Tel: +7 495 662 74 25
Fax: +7 499 267 87 18
President: Svetlana Tabakova FRICS REV
Vice-President: Igor Artemenkov FRICS REV
Executive Director: Sergey Zayakin
Secretariat: 25 staff
Number of direct members: 7.000
Number of qualified valuers (individuals): 7.000
Number of valuation companies: none
Member of TEGoVA since: 1995
Category of membership: Associate
The Russian Society of Appraisers (RSA) is a public professional association that binds together the national appraising profession.
Permanent Representatives to TEGoVA
Tel: +7 499 133 25 31
Fax: +7 499 133 25 98
Igor l. Artemenkov
Tel: +7 499 261 5653
Fax: +7 499 267 99 36
Mobile: +8 495 724 49 84
REV Awarding Member Association
RSA is a REV awarding member association.
The association has the right to award Recognised European Valuer status (designated by the letters REV™) to its members.
Brief History and Role
Established in 1993, the Russian Society of Appraisers (RSA) is the first professional organisation of valuers in Russia.
RSA covers more than a half of professional valuers in Russia (5600 members, to date) and has regional chapters in all Russian provinces (about 85).
Since 2007, RSA is officially registered as a self-regulated professional by Russian Government.
* Publishing of professional literature and journal
* Continuous education of valuers
* Organising of conferences
* Quality control of of the professional activity of the members
* Setting standards on valuation
Principal Areas of Policy
* Professional Education
* EU Affairs
The main governing body of RSA is the Council (30 members) elected every two years. The Council consist of President, 1-st vice-president and 5 vice presidents and regular members.
The Organisation is a structure of local Chapters (85 local Chapters), Expert council and executive secretariat.
5.600 professional valuers.
* Newsletter (since 1994) - Russian Valuer (published quarterly)
* Professional Magazine (since 1995) - Valuation Questions (published quarterly)
* Professional literature on valuation - series "Valuation Encyclopedia" (RSA has published more than 30 books on valuation).
RSA is also member of:
* The National Valuation Council
* IVSC (since 1994)
* FIABCI (since 1994)
* Council of Valuers Associations of CIS (since 1998)